- What attributes the service needs in order to function properly and what they are used for. Additional attributes not strictly needed for the service (but which may provide for a better user experience if available) may be listed separately, clearly indicating their optional status. See What attributes are relevant for a Service Provider for guidance.
- A display name and short (1 paragraph max.) description of the service (in English and/or German)
- The display name and email address of the technical contact to be published with the SAML entity description (role accounts recommendeda role account, not personal names/addresses)
- An HTTPS URL referencing a logo for the service, if available (PNG format preferred), somewhere between 80 and 500 pixels in size (either dimension).
- How you intend to implement IdP Discovery. While you may use the fallback SAML Discovery Service(s) provided by ACOnet it's preferrable to integrate discovery with your service, in order to provide for a more consistent user experience. E.g. Shibboleth EDS or DiscoJuice are popular choices for Free/Libre SAML IdP Discovery Services you can easily integrate with any website.