We are starting the winter semester 2023 with the current Moodle version 4.2 in a modern design, with a new navigation and some improvements. You can find an overview of the most important new features in the "Moodle 4.2". course. In the "Beispielkurs" you can see the individual activities from a student perspective. As before, you can create your own test course on our Moodle Schulung and now also on the Moodle Preview, independently of your teaching courses, as a "playground" or for testing.
To make it easier for beginners to get started, we are again offering technical training courses on Moodle this semester (registration via the "Kursdatenbank der Personalentwicklung"):
- Technische Einführung in Moodle (German)
- Technische Einführung: u:stream Videos in Moodle & auf Websites (German) (online) 26.9.2023, 10:00-12:00
- MC Prüfungen mit Offline-Tests (German) (on site, Campus CLS3) 28.9.2023, 9:00-13:00
Training WITHOUT registration:
- Technische Einführung für u:stream und Videokonferenz aus dem Hörsaal (German):
28.09.2023, 13:15–14:45 (on site, Hauptgebäude HS 31)
You will learn the most important steps for recording and livestreaming from the lecture hall with u:stream. The implementation of videoconferences from the lecture hall will also be presented. Finally, you will have the opportunity to try out the equipment yourself.
In addition, the CTL offers the university didactic workshop series "Teaching Competence" (German).
Online consultation hours and consultation appointments
Do you have questions about the new Moodle? Then simply drop by - WITHOUT registration - at one of our online consultation hours "Alles rund um Moodle".
- Dates: every Tuesday 9:00-10:00 am in the period from 19.09. to 17.10.2023 - The individual consultation hour dates can also be found in the event calendar on the intranet.
- Zoom meeting room: https://univienna.zoom.us/j/63540853923?pwd=SHZPY0JVcEFreHJEZE9uVmxISGQvUT09
If the scheduled consultation dates do not suit you or if you need technical advice on more complex topics or projects in Moodle, you can arrange individual consulting appointments with us. Please contact us via the Servicedesk.